My Makeup Routine


Hello :)

I am really sorry about the lack of posts in the last week but as I mentioned in my previous post I have a lot of work to do because of some impending doom (exams). But anyway, today I'm sharing with you my everyday makeup routine. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup but when I do, this is what I apply.

 

I start off by applying the Instant Age-Rewind Concealer by Maybelline under my eyes and over blemishes. I then apply some powder by Rimmel. I rarely wear foundation as I feel that I look overdone.


Next I apply a little bit of this blush from H & M in dazzling peach. I really like this shade as it is not too bright and the colour is really nice.


I usually skip eyeshadow, but when I have the time I apply the lightest shade on my eyelid and the darkest in the crease. I really like this little palette from H & M as it has the shades that I use the most. I also use the brown to fill in my eyebrows.


Next I use this Essence felt tip liner to make a simple line. It is not the best eyeliner for precision and wears off quite easily but I think that it's fine for everyday use. On my lashes I apply some of this Essence I ♡ Extreme Volume Mascara.


Finally I apply this pomegranate lip balm from Sierra Bees which is made using organic ingredients and it smells amazing. If I feel like it I will also apply this lipstick from Kiko in Candy Rose.

Have you tried any of these products?

Thanks for stopping by :)

-Sarah xx

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. I use the same blush as you and I Love it !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use that same concealer and it rocks

    xo,

    Emma
    http://www.sassystreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they sell Kiko in the UK? I've never seen it but the products look really good! :)

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if they do. I bought these products when I visited Italy

      Delete
  4. I want to try out the Sierra Bees chapstick! Great post as always Sarah!
    Kaylee
    www.goldandhearts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The chapstick is really nice :)

      Delete
  5. WOW looks good !!

    Amazing post :D

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh great makeup to start your day
    I love it
    So simple
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!<3 Such a great post! I am so in love with your blog! Keep doing!<3 I think the make-up looks amazing! :)

    Love,
    Hanna by voll verpinselt

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really nice make-up routine.

    Candidly Chloe xx
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't actually tried any of these products! I've heard so many great things about that Maybelline concealer, but I always put off picking it up because of the sponge applicator. I'll definitely have to give it a go! The shade of that Kiko lipstick in stunning and so perfect for S/S!

    Alice from Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the concealer. You should give it a try. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

SUBSCRIBE TO THE MAILING LIST


Would you like to receive updates from What Sarah Writes right in your inbox?




Latest on Pinterest