A little Update

Image from We Heart It

I don't really have a post today but more of an update to tell you about me, my blog and some exciting news.

First off, today was the start of my O'level exams and I had my first listening exam this afternoon. The next two months will be quite stressful with all the studying and exams. So excuse me if I don't post as frequently.

I have decided to change my blog's name to 'Sarah Anne' because I feel that it is more professional without any numbers. But I did not change the link to the blog as it would cause a lot of confusion as all the other previous links wouldn't work and I would loose a lot of readers.

The last thing that I have to say is quite exciting. In a few month's time, I am going to open a shop where I will sell blogger templates and some other blogging related things. I recently found out that I loved to tweaking with my blog and I would love to help others with theirs.  Currently, I am designing a few templates which will go up for sale once the shop is set up. (click here for a sneak peak of a template which I have designed) Until then I would love to help you with your blogs. If you want I will write a post with a lot of helpful CSS. Would you be interested?

Thanks for stopping by :)

-Sarah xx

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. all the best dear
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your exams! I agree that your brand seems more professional without the numbers. I'm very excited about your blogger template!
    Shaguna
    www.goldandhearts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I am glad that you liked it :)

      Delete
  3. I took a peek at the template you're working on and looove it : )
    Do you know how to make favicons by chance? I'm the worst at it. Always so blurry.
    Best wishes on your exams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you liked it!! For the favicon, I found a picture and resized it down until it was the right fit. The one that uploaded was 64 KB

      Delete
  4. Good luck on your exams! And wow how exciting, I'll def be on the look out for your templates! :)
    http://trend-mixblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing blog, if u wanna follow each other via GFC, let me know on my blog
    http://dressedwithimen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck for the design of your templates ! :) In which platform are you going to sell them ? I bought mine on Etsy. X

    Follow me on GFC Sarah, I follow back !
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am going to sell them on Etsy

      Delete
  7. Good luck on your exams!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://halesaaw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey babe, how are you?
    Lovely post though, adding you to my favorites..
    I've only just started blogging.
    Visit me whenever you have time at www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk !
    Anyway have a good day!

    Kisses xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Luck! :)

    http://pinkieprim.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your exams and your shop! :)

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting about your shop, and good luck with your exams!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know the feeling when it comes to exams, I'm in the exact same position at the moment! Best of luck! X

    Taylor Swift style steel on the blog-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish you good luck! have a nice day!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

SUBSCRIBE TO THE MAILING LIST


Would you like to receive updates from What Sarah Writes right in your inbox?




Latest on Pinterest