Monochrome & Tartan

fashion, Boutique of Molly, tartan trousers, New Look boots, Pimkie blouse, monochrome, silver bar necklace

Hello! Today I bring to you another outfit post and my first ever collaboration! A few weeks ago I was contacted by an online store called Boutique of Molly, asking me if I would like to try out some of their clothes. I immediately accepted after checking out their website.

After looking through all of the items available I chose this tartan check trousers and a striped bardot top. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong size for the top and had to return it, which is such a shame since I really liked it.

fashion, Boutique of Molly, tartan trousers, New Look boots, Pimkie blouse, monochrome, silver bar necklace
Top - Pimkie
Trousers - Boutique of Molly*
Shoes- New Look
Necklace - Don't know

The trousers are of really good material and very comfortable. They kind of feel like leggings but a little stiffer. At first I was not going for trousers as I usually have a lot of problems with finding one that fits. I definitely do not regret getting them as they fit perfectly.

For this outfit I decided to keep it simple. I paired the pants with a black and white blouse which is really light and perfect for this weather. For the shoes I decided to wear my black cut out boots. To finish off the outfit I wore a simple silver bar necklace.

The people over at Boutique of Molly are very helpful and friendly and answered all of my questions. This made the collaboration really enjoyable and I would definitely recommend checking out their site. You can get 10% off your first order by using the code MOLLY.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Sarah xx


Comments

Post a Comment

  1. I love the shoes! nice post :) xx

    www.beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely!

    www.misscurlymermaid.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty outfit! I love the shoes :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your boots are so pretty !
    And I love your pants !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I love those trousers and those shoes are amazing!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. rocking those pants and boots!! love it!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the pants :)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh very cute outfit
    Very great shoes
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a gorgeous look - absolutely beautiful!!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look...especially the shoes!!

    XO,
    KayElle
    '
    MissKayElle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit, I really like the blouse and the shoes :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/04/the-little-pink-flamingos.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice post! aw I think you would've rocked the top you originally chose. this top that you are wearing right now is cute!

    xoxo
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the outfit! The shirt is lovely and goes perfectly with the trousers!x


    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great picks! I really love tartan! It's a classy outfit :)

    xx Izzy | http://qthee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning post x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look amazing dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/05/yellow.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your tartan trousers !

    www.susannahzabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those tartan trouser look so cute on you! I love monochromatic outfits, and yours is a delight!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your outfit as a whole is gorgeous! I love tartan!

      http://marylyl.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  21. Really cute outfit! It's such a shame that the top didn't fit it's so annoying when that happens! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love everything about this! I think all the pieces you chose compliment each other really nicely :)

    https://teatimewithelle.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great outfit ! I love the shoes ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. The tartan pants look exactly like in the picture in their website, which is really good! Your outfit looks great Sarah :)
    I followed you via GFC and it would be so cool if you followed me back so we could keep in touch!

    See you in my blog.

    Sabina
    http://thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will follow you back :)

      Delete
  25. Love the outfit!! The boots and pants go together so well!!!

    http://enigmaticxx.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

SUBSCRIBE TO THE MAILING LIST


Would you like to receive updates from What Sarah Writes right in your inbox?




Latest on Pinterest