Owl Obsession


Today I'm sharing with you some of my favourite owl themed items. As some of my friends know I'm obsessed with anything owl related.


First up are these earrings. I wear the ones on the right the most and I even mentioned them in a previous post. They are silver with black gems for the eyes and the feathers are all coloured. The ones on the right as you can see, are smaller. The owls are perching on branches, which I find really cute.


This is one of my favourite phone cases. The rim is transparent while on the back there are these really cute and brightly coloured owls. I bought this from an open market in Sicily last summer.


Next is this purse. I received it last Christmas and I have been using it a lot since. I find it really useful for placing some money and my keys in it when I don't need to carry my big purse and I'm in a hurry.


Lastly, I have this little owl decoration. I have had this for a long time and I had stuck a lot of sequins on it but later removed them (that's why there are little circles on the front). I just left the gold ones on its beak.

I still have two weeks of exams left and till now, I have not been doing that well. I hope that I will do better next week.

Thanks for stopping by :)

-Sarah xx

Comments

Post a Comment

  1. Owls are adorable! My boyfriend is obsessed with them too haha - maybe I'll treat myself to some owl earrings like this as a treat for myself - but also for him as then he can see them? Haha :)

    xx

    Small&Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this is so cute! I especially love how you put the sequins on it’s beak!

    Hannah xx
    www.littlevintagecloset.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love Owls, who doesn't? They're just so cute, I have a green and white purse with a mother and baby owl, it's so darn adorable!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog post Sarah :) Glad you liked the owl purse xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the purse! Owls are so cute :) x
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love owl print!

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah, Thanks for stopping past and leaving a comment. I love owls too. They symbolize wisdom. We had some owls in our living room (glass) and my son recently broke them both. So we have to find some new ones. Nice Post :) I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that they symbolize wisdom, that's really cool! I hope you find new ones soon :)

      Delete
  8. I'm a bit in love with all the owl stuff too! They're so cute and the patterns are great. The phone case is really cute!
    I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! You can find the post and read the rules here I can’t wait to know more about you :)
    Alexandra Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god! So much cuteness!!!

    Shannon
    shanlizlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

SUBSCRIBE TO THE MAILING LIST


Would you like to receive updates from What Sarah Writes right in your inbox?




Latest on Pinterest